Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Defines an Attribute Field as a Textfield Pair.
If you have a product that has multiple attributes, but dont wish to create a separate field for each of these, you can use Attributes. In the field, it has an Attribute (Size, Colour, Distance, anything) and a Value (8, Red, 21km, etc).
As it uses CCK Text Fields, its Views Integrated and has two filters: Attributes & Values.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Content, Content Construction Kit (CCK), Content Display, Views
- Reported installs: 48 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,737
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!