Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module is now a lightning_features manifest!
This module uses the lighting_features module (7.x branch) to set up all of its functionality. It is a working example of a manifest module. It was not originally this, but evolved over time into that.
Build flexible pages as fast as lightning.
This module includes tools for dynamic page assembly using Panels, Block Entities and Views. Assemble also provides Fieldable Panels Panes that enable users to easily build landing pages that contain content from multiple sources.
Though it was not originally, it is now a manifest built entirely using Lightning Features.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Content Display
- Reported installs: 559 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,321
- Last modified: October 18, 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!