Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
ApacheBench is a module that provides both invocation of the ApacheBench program, as well storing and reporting on cron-based invocations.
- Who? Developers or webmasters.
- Why? Because the results are interesting to track over time.
- How? Ensure that 'ab' is available via the command line (packaged with Apache 2.x)
- Where? Most likely a local environment used to track or manage remote sites. (I do not suggest using this on a production site or server)
- Pretty? Hate tables? grab the open_flash_chart_api module for cool charts ( not yet supported ).
- Future? More/better reports, implementing charts, additional metrics.
Project was renamed from "ab" to "apachebench" in 1.3. Read the release notes to get info how to upgrade your existing installation. Please, sorry for inconveniense, it should be done.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Developer, Performance and Scalability, Statistics, Third-party Integration, Utility
- Reported installs: 3 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 10,714
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!