Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module provides an administrative interface to browse, create, and delete files/buckets (buckets can be thought of as folders) from Amazon's servers.
It also provides a drupal-style API for use by other applications. The API allows listing, creating, and deleting files/buckets. There is a config form located at admin/settings/amazon-s3 that allows admins to store their authentication keys for use by the API.
The module relies heavily upon the S3 class located at http://undesigned.org.za/2007/10/22/amazon-s3-php-class. The API I provide is essentially a wrapper to this class.
I have been busy lately and the Amazon S3 module has been pushed to the bottom of my priority list. If anyone is willing to maintain it, I would be grateful. I will answer any questions you have.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: File Management
- Reported installs: 144 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,953
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!