Give the gift of Drupal. All merchandise is 50% off through 2016.
Already in redirects authenticated users who attempt to visit the login, user registration, or password reset URLs to an alternate destination instead (the /user page by default). This prevents authenticated users from getting an Access Denied error message. Optionally, the module can display a "You are already logged in" message when redirecting users.
The issue this module addresses has been fixed in Drupal 7, see.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Site Navigation, User Access & Authentication
- Reported installs: 177 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,160
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.