Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Already in redirects authenticated users who attempt to visit the login, user registration, or password reset URLs to an alternate destination instead (the /user page by default). This prevents authenticated users from getting an Access Denied error message. Optionally, the module can display a "You are already logged in" message when redirecting users.
The issue this module addresses has been fixed in Drupal 7, see.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Site Navigation, User Access & Authentication
- Reported installs: 165 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,174
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!