This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Already in redirects authenticated users who attempt to visit the login, user registration, or password reset URLs to an alternate destination instead (the /user page by default). This prevents authenticated users from getting an Access Denied error message. Optionally, the module can display a "You are already logged in" message when redirecting users.
The issue this module addresses has been fixed in Drupal 7, see.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Site Navigation, User Access & Authentication
- Reported installs: 160 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,175
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.