DrupalCon Baltimore: 161 sessions, many voices, infinite possibilities. Earlybird rate ends Friday.
This is an integration module for Amazon Echo devices, allowing Drupal to respond to Alexa Skills Kit requests. Right now the module provides only a basic integration. Developers will need to create their own customized handler module (see the included alexa_demo module for an example) to handle custom Alexa skills. Events integration is coming soon.
The installation is very easy, follow this step by step guide for a basic application
Uses the Amazon Alexa PHP library from Composer: https://github.com/jakubsuchy/amazon-alexa-php
Check this Youtube video
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 13 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,122
- Last modified: September 15, 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!