This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Ajax views refresh is a plugin module for Ajax.
Allows views to be refreshed on Ajax forms submission.
The best use case is a node creation form and a view of nodes (or comments) below, which would be refreshed each time you add or edit a node.
The developement version introduces a new feature :
For each form, you can choose which views/displays you want to be refreshed. These settings appear on admin/settings/ajax/ajax_views_refresh. See the second part of the screenshot.
Based in Paris, Likwid is a web agency specialized in Drupal development.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Reported installs: 50 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,862
- Last modified: 27 November 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.