Ajax views refresh is a plugin module for Ajax.
Allows views to be refreshed on Ajax forms submission.
The best use case is a node creation form and a view of nodes (or comments) below, which would be refreshed each time you add or edit a node.
The developement version introduces a new feature :
For each form, you can choose which views/displays you want to be refreshed. These settings appear on admin/settings/ajax/ajax_views_refresh. See the second part of the screenshot.
Based in Paris, Likwid is a web agency specialized in Drupal development.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Reported installs: 61 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,847
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.