This module provides a mechanism for a View block to have AJAX based pagination. There are other good modules out there that provide functionality similar to this (one standout that comes to mind is Dynamic Views) but I found that they did not either support paging the way I wanted, or did not provide highly flexible theme support, so I decided to give it a shot myself.
To use this module:
- Create a view
- Specify a page view with any type
- Specify a block view with "AJAX Paging Block View" type
- Specify an argument of type "AJAX Views: AJAX Selector"
This module requires jQuery and it should work with the incredibly old jQuery included with 5.x.
This project is sponsored by Phase2 Technology
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Content Display, Paging, Views
- Downloads: 5,952
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.