Displays an Ajax throbber in an overlay on every ajax request.
So user interaction will be blocked until the request is completed.
So this is not tied to one component like views or webforms.
But usable for everything.
The animation of the throbber + overlay is all CSS
variable_set('ajax_throbber_bg_color', '255,255,255, .8');
Item color (Throbber)
variable_set('ajax_throbber_item_color', '0, 174, 239, .8');
How to ?
- Via the settings page <= Recommended
- Via command line drush (drush vset 'ajax_...' '0,0,222, 0.8'
- Via hooks or functions in Drupal: variable_set('...')
- via settings.php file :
- $conf['ajax_throbber_selection'] = 'three_dots';
- $conf['ajax_throbber_bg_color'] = '0,0,0, 0.75';
- $conf['ajax_throbber_item_color'] = '255,255,255, 0.8';
You can configure this module on : "admin/config/user-interface/ajax_throbber"
This will allow you to exclude paths.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Event, Theme Enhancements
- Reported installs: 479 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,819
- Last modified: 18 March 2016
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.