Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module requires PHP 5 and CURL support. The Image module is required if you are planning on aggregating from feeds that contain an image per item. Always remember to run update.php when upgrading your module and always remember to BACKUP FIRST!
This module aggregates content from XML feeds. RSS 2.0, ATOM 1.0 & RDF 1.0 are supported, but its architecture is easily expandable to support any XML format, check out the README file for details. Following are some of its features :
- Highly efficient. This module was created for performance.
- Ability to assign term(s) to all items generated from a feed.
- Ability to dynamically tag all incoming items during feed handling phase. For example, RSS, ATOM & RDF categories are automatically extracted, added as terms, and auto-attached to aggregated items.
- Integrates with OG. If the feed is set as a group, all items are assigned as posts under it (parent->child). If the feed is set as a post, all items are assigned as posts under the feed's group (siblings).
- Built-in support for handling feeds that require HTTP authentication.
- Built-in support for handling feeds that require FTP authentication.
Maintainer: Waleed Qadi from O-Minds.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Syndication
- Reported installs: 130 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 56,076
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!