Aegir Authorized SSH Keys
Proof of Concept
This module is a proof of concept. It needs work and should be used with caution. Once enabled, if a hostmaster user has permission to upload an SSH key, they will be given SSH access to the primary
Currently there is no interface for choosing which keys get added to which server. All SSH keys uploaded to hostmaster will be put into
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 62 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 7,831
- Last modified: April 19, 2016
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.