Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Posted by desmondmorris on
The Aegir Rules module provides integration with the Rules module to your Aegir site.
- Rules events:
- Before and after any task is executed.
- Before and after a Site task is executed.
- Before and after a Platform task is executed.
- Before and after a Server task is executed.
- Rules conditions:
- Task failed to complete.
- Task is processing.
- Task is queued.
- Task completed successfully.
- Rules actions:
- TODO: Add a platform.
- TODO: Add a task to a site.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Rules
- Downloads: 1,224
- Last modified: September 27, 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!