Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Multimedia Element is a very powerful module for journalism.
It allows you to create blocks (not drupal blocks) containing stories (inserted manually, automatically, semi-automatically with Easy View), carousels of stories, text, photos, diaporamas (including lightbox diapos), video, twitter, table, ... And you can embed these blocks directly into your story with a nifty FckEditor plugin. Here is a nice example of story with a carousel, a diaporama and a video multimedia element.
You can in fact put these blocks everywhere, even in your frontpage! See for example the middle column on France24's frontpage, which is using Composite.
- Large media support: photos, diaporama in lightbox or not, twitter, table, video (need additional stuff), articles, carousels, ...
- Two default themes: Two CCK node formatter are given for multimedia element, a fixed-width one, which try to limit the width at 180px, and a full width one.
- Easy drop-in everywhere: In your story, in your frontpage.
WARNING: There is right now a bug that prevent you to upload images on the multigroup. We have fixed that by modifying filefield (add multigroup support for filefield), I will submit a patch soonish to filefield.
This module is part of the newspaper module set maintained by Studio Multimedia France24/RFI.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Content Construction Kit (CCK), Media
- Downloads: 2,654
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!