Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Easy View is a very easy and powerful interface framework to Views, in a CCK field. It also include Easy View Taxonomy, the easy view implementation of the taxonomy View.
- Noob friendly: Views is a very powerful tool, yet its interface is too complicated for simple users. This module create the framework to create easy interfaces to existing Views.
- Per-node Easy View: Easy View is a CCK field, meaning you can create one per node.
- Automatic, semi-automatic or manual mode!: You can let the View fetch new content as usual, you can stop and reorder manually the results, and you can even reorder the results while keeping it automatic.
- Node theme selection: You can select the theme of a node if these node themes are available as CCK formatters.
- Integrates with JCarousel: You can output Jcarousels.
- Includes Easy View Taxonomy: An easy view letting the user select content by multiple taxonomies, content type, content age.
This module is part of the newspaper module set maintained by Studio Multimedia France24/RFI.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Content Construction Kit (CCK)
- Reported installs: 6 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,445
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!