Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Advanced Text provides a new widget for the "Text" field type. This new widget is an enhanced version of the text widget, that can be divided in text blocks and separators.
Each text block has its own options (allowed characters, length and size), while separators can be given any value. The allowed characters of a text block can be chosen from a few predefined options, or controlled with a custom regular expression.
Note: the module is working but in an early development stage. Do not use in production sites. You can contribute to a reliable and quick release by filing and solving bugs in the issue queue.
- You can create a structured serial number field that only accepts certain characters at given positions.
- You can also assemble a "fill the gaps" field, that is presented to users like this: "The quick brown ___ jumps over the ___".
- CCK http://drupal.org/project/cck
- Text (included in CCK)
Advanced Text has been tested with Drupal 6.16 and CCK 2.6
Installation and Usage
If you wish to support the development of this module, you may donate a sum via PayPal, or contact me (Hi, I'm peterpoe) directly for a paid work (also for web site development in general).
Check another module that I have developed: Conditional Fields.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Content, Content Construction Kit (CCK)
- Downloads: 2,004
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.