Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module is a little helper to maintain an administrator role which has all available permissions. By default, Drupal only has one super user and this module helps improve this drastically.
Excellent tutorial provided by compujohnny:
Note the update.php will still only work for the "real" admin (user #1).
#D7CX: We don't need to pledge that Admin Role will have a full Drupal 7 release on the day that Drupal 7 is released because Admin Role is part of Drupal 7! - NOTE: as the core function that was added in D7 seems to fall short of expectations; this module has been ported to D7.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 11,537 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 161,903
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: March 14, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.