The module integrates Adminer into Drupal to allow for a fast and easy management of the database.
Adminer (formerly phpMinAdmin) is a full-featured MySQL management tool written in PHP. Conversely to phpMyAdmin, it consist of a single file ready to deploy to the target server.
- Install module
- Download Adminer from http://www.adminer.org/latest.php
- Put adminer-x.x.x.php into MODULE_PATH/adminer/
- Download required plugins: plugin, frames, version-noverify from http://www.adminer.org/en/plugins/
- Put downloaded plugins into MODULE_PATH/adminer/plugins/
- Download styles from http://www.adminer.org/#extras
- Put downloaded styles into MODULE_PATH/adminer/styles/
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Developer
- Reported installs: 134 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,591
- Last modified: February 4, 2015
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.