Floats tasks and actions (e.g. the view and edit tabs on nodes), to avoid the need to accomodate them when building a theme. Intended to work with the Administration Menu module.
- UI - I built the UI and I'm not a designer. I am not enamored with my work. Please help.
- Install and enable in the normal way.
Remove calls to render tabs and actions in your theme. For example, override modules/system/page.tpl.php and remove the lines
<?php if ($tabs): ?><div class="tabs"><?php print render($tabs); ?></div><?php endif; ?>
<?php if ($action_links): ?><ul class="action-links"><?php print render($action_links); ?></ul><?php endif; ?>
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Site Navigation, Theme Enhancements
- Reported installs: 84 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,670
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.