Share buttons for Drupal including AddToAny's universal sharing button, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, WhatsApp and many more.
Large vector share buttons use AddToAny SVG sharing icons. AddToAny vector icons load efficiently, are mathematically precise, scalable to any size, and stunning on High-PPI screens such as Retina and Retina HD displays.
- Universal sharing button
- Modern SVG sharing buttons
- Traditional PNG sharing buttons
- Elegant Drupal integration
- AJAX support
- Display on articles
- Display on article teasers
- Display on pages
- Display in blocks
- Display in custom nodes
- AddToAny includes every service, and lets you add custom services if you need to.
- AddToAny makes it easy to share via Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Outlook.com, AOL Mail, and any other web-based emailer or desktop email client.
- The module is optimized to load asynchronously so that all of your content loads before or at the same time as this module's assets under all circumstances. The script is minified, cached and served instantly from a world-class CDN.
- Documentation & Examples
- Your choice of share buttons with the standard buttons packaged in the module, or you can use buttons of your own.
- Customize the SVG sharing icons by choosing a custom icon color, or using CSS code (for animations, effects, height & width, border-radius, and much more)
- Choose the colors of the universal share menu
- Fine-tune the styling of the sharing menu using CSS
- Example of customization: Popular Quotes from Notable Quotes (Drupal site case study)
- Automatic Google Analytics integration (access guide) for sharing analytics
- Track shared links with bit.ly, awe.sm, goo.gl, and custom URL shorteners
- Display share counts using AddToAny share counters
- The share menu has been translated into over 50 languages
- Menus are automatically localized based on user's browser/OS settings
- Most relevant services are displayed first based on locale
#D8CX: We pledge to have the Drupal 8 sharing module ready for Drupal 8's release.
#D7CX: The Drupal 7 version is available now.
#D7AX: We pledge to make this module as accessible as it can be.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Commerce/Advertising, Community, Content, Content Display, E-commerce, Mail, Mobile, SEO, Statistics, Syndication, Theme Enhancements, Third-party Integration, Utility, Views
- Reported installs: 20,193 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 258,864
- Last modified: July 16, 2015