This module can generate either of the 3 following as a block when placed on a content type that has an address field:
- a Google static map
- a Mapquest static map
As of beta5, you can also just use this module's built-in field formatters if you do not need block-level elements and want just your address field to be rendered as a map.
- No API key needed for Google Static Maps, but you do need one for Mapquest.
- Go to /admin/config/system/addressfield_staticmap and select the address fields that should be used to populate this block.
- Make the block visible on the content types with those fields.
- To use KML overlay files with the regular Google map, create a file upload field on your content type that only accepts .kml files.
- Go to /admin/config/system/addressfield_staticmap and select the KML file field for the appropriate content type(s) and save.
- Upload your KML file to your node with an address field.
This project is sponsored by Phase2 Technology.