Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
The idea is to make it useful by having many different types of data attached to a user. A complete profile, and for some fields with functionality that is not found in the base Addresses module.
At this time, the following additions are available:
- Names (Alias, Person and Business)
- Notes (anything the user wants to write about himself or about a contact)
- Internet (website, email, AIM, YIM, ICQ, J/GT)
- Internal Info (fields only accessible to specified roles, usually for the admin(s) to control different aspect of users)
For myself, I put the URL where I can find info on how to deal with the Drupal CVS: http://drupal.org/handbook/cvs/quickstart -- this may even help others 8-)
These modules are sponsored by Made to Order Software Corp.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Location, User Management
- Downloads: 6,487
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!