This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module provides full Drupal integration with an AddonChat Free, Professional, Professional PLUS, or Enterprise edition Java™ chat room.
- Block integration, including both embedded and pop-up link options
- Who's Chatting block integration to display a real-time list of users currently chatting
- Seamless integration with Drupal Permissions/Roles. Remote authentication enables secure access to the chat room using your Drupal user database
- Automatic user login option
- Quick setup. Simply enter your AddonChat account number and password and the system will attempt to automatically look up your account details.
- Advanced users may make direct modifications to the chat applet code and/or make additions to the remote authentication script output
- A Free, Professional, Professional PLUS, or Enterprise edition available from http://www.addonchat.com/
- Recommended for automatic look-up during setup: CURL or PHP allow_url_fopen directive enabled.
Please read the included INSTALL.txt file for instructions.
This module is fully supported by AddonInteractive. Integration assistance and support is available via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,229
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.