Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
The ad_cache_memcache module allows for serving advertisements from multiple web servers using a central memcache server. It also improves performance by caching advertisements and statistics in memory, only synchronizing with the database occasionally.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising, Performance and Scalability
- Reported installs: 8 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,361
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!