Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
The ad manager module provides a single interface for managing ads from various providers across sites it is installed on.
Providers are modules written to bring in ad units from advertising networks such as DoubleClick, AdSense, etc.
Documentation for setting up ad manager, creating and editing ad units, and altering ad provider settings is available in the project's documentation.
- AdSense Custom Search Ads
Display AdSense search term sensitive ads, like those found on Google.com, on your Drupal search results.
- Google Publisher Tags
GPT is the standard rendering method for displaying DoubleClick for Publishers ads on websites.
Learn to create your own providers in the how to create providers documentation.
- Ad manager contains a child module named ad manager field which allows creating fields of type ad unit to attach to bundles.
Ad Manager was created and is maintained by the Bonnier Engineering Group. Learn more about Bonnier Corporation at bonniercorp.com.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising
- Reported installs: 144 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 7,677
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.