The Ad GeoIP module adds geotargeting functionality to the Drupal advertisement module. This functionality allows you to optionally configure individual advertisements to only display to visitors of one or more countries, regions, and/or cities. The advertisement module's cache modules are fully supported for optimal performance.
IP lookups are performed using MaxMind's GeoIP databases. The Ad GeoIP module supports MaxMind's free GeoLite Country and GeoLite City databases. It also supports MaxMind's commercial GeoIP Country, GeoIP Region, and GeoIP City databases.
The original development of this module was sponsored by Pricescope.com.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising, Location
- Reported installs: 9 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 11,212
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.