Actions REST enables actions to be called on the URL, using a parameter encoding scheme of the form:
You can substitute node for other entity types (user, comment, etc.) If the parameters for a configurable action are not found on the URL, the action form is shown.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Developer
- Reported installs: 4 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,537
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.