Extra action for Drupal event system.
Sends messages to selected Jabber account.
Useful, when administrator want to get messages immediately.
Uses XMPPHP: The PHP XMPP Library
Connect to any XMPP 1.0 server (Google Talk, LJ Talk, jabber.org, etc)
If you can not send messages, ask your hoster to open port (default is 5222) for access to host (ex. jabber.org) where your account registered.
OpenSSL must be installed on your server.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 3 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,674
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.