The account_sync module allows you to synchronize drupal user account data across
multiple Drupal sites. It currently supports basic account information as well as the drupal core profile module. It also has very basic single sign-on support.
This module uses XMLRPC to transmit data between sites when updates are made so
there's no need to have your sites running on the same database, server, or on the
If you plan on using this module please read the README.txt. If it's not configured properly you can risk breaking your user accounts and opening security holes.
If you're curious about some of the possible use cases of this module, check out USES.txt
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: User Access & Authentication, User Management
- Reported installs: 352 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 7,257
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.