Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module allow accessing private nodes with a direct link.
You have selected a node to be private (by using module Private) but want selected users to access this node.
With Access private you have a direct link (based on the UUID of the node) to the node that lets you share it with other users. Using this link will allow everyone to view the node.
Install the modules Private and Universally Unique IDentifier and (of course) Access private.
Go to admin/settings/uuid and select the content types you'd like to automatically create UUIDs.
Additionally edit the content type and select its initial privacy mode.
Development on Access private is sponsored by undpaul.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content, Content Access Control
- Reported installs: 5 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,269
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.