Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module will allow you to set accepted limits for CCK number fields with custom validation messages.
An accepted limit is a range of numbers that is accepted for a particular value, but it's not a hard constraint. Say, for example, that a node has an Age field. The accepted age for creating the node could be between 13 and 25. If the user creates a node with an age of 12, the node will still be created, but a warning will be display notifying the user that 12 is not a generally accepted value.
The main difference between this and the "Allowed values" or the "Maximum/Minimum" is that even if the value is outside the accepted limits, it will still pass validation. Also, Accepted Limit allows you to set custom warnings for each field.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Construction Kit (CCK)
- Reported installs: 7 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,328
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.