Give the gift of Drupal. All merchandise is 50% off through 2016.
This module will allow you to set accepted limits for CCK number fields with custom validation messages.
An accepted limit is a range of numbers that is accepted for a particular value, but it's not a hard constraint. Say, for example, that a node has an Age field. The accepted age for creating the node could be between 13 and 25. If the user creates a node with an age of 12, the node will still be created, but a warning will be display notifying the user that 12 is not a generally accepted value.
The main difference between this and the "Allowed values" or the "Maximum/Minimum" is that even if the value is outside the accepted limits, it will still pass validation. Also, Accepted Limit allows you to set custom warnings for each field.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Construction Kit (CCK)
- Reported installs: 7 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,333
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.