When sending e-mail / using CDN/static file server, we often need to parse images to absolute url. This is why this tiny module exists.
This module only parse relative url to absolute url dynamiclly, and you can also set custom url when you have CDN/static file deliver server.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content Display
- Reported installs: 33 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 9,197
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.