Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
small issue: http://api.drupal.org/api/group/schemaapi/6 would be *much* easier to read if the field options were a second level list, as at http://api.drupal.org/api/group/schemaapi/7
Yes, the formatting is wrong, thanks for reporting!
Fixing that would be a good project for a novice contributor.
There is information about list formatting onhttp://drupal.org/node/1354#lists
Where is this text? How can I fix it?
The text is inside a topic/group section in the file includes/database.inc
You can fix it by making a patch.
There's information about topic/group sections on drupal.org/node/1354 (see link above for list formatting bottom of that page has info about topic/group sections).
There's info on creating patches at http://drupal.org/patch/create
And you can get additional help on IRC -- see http://drupal.org/irc -- on the #drupal-contribute channel is the place to get help starting as a contributor. Is that enough to get you started?
yes, thanks! i just didn't know which file to patch. i foolishly grep'd a fresh copy of drupal 6 without realizing that my search phrase would be broken across a newline, and when i saw no results i assumed this documentation was maintained outside drupal someplace. *blush*
i didn't actually install doxygen and the api module and properly test this patch, but i compared includes/database.inc against includes/database/schema.inc in drupal 7 (where the formatting works) and i believe this will fix the problem.
Please read http://drupal.org/patch/create -- patches need to be rolled from the Drupal root, and should be done with cvs diff if possible. I could not get this patch to apply without editing the top.
Also, when you attach a patch, please set the status to "Needs review", so that we know there is a patch that is waiting for a review.
Apart from that, you did the exact right thing in that patch... so to save time, I just rerolled it. Thanks!
thanks for your all your feedback, jhodgdon. i've submitted lots of patches for modules, but only a few for core, so i didn't think of rolling the patch from the drupal root directory. and yep, i definitely should have known to select "needs review"!
The last submitted patch, 948520-reroll.patch, failed testing.
Automatically closed -- issue fixed for 2 weeks with no activity.
Restoring issue tags, see #2125755: System messages removed all issue tags during D7 upgrade.
Drupal is a registered trademark of Dries Buytaert.