Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Added new modules:
Several API changes:
- Query::execute() doesn't need to load the entities anymore, just IDs and score are returned.
- Some new query methods for dealing with options.
- Some new service class methods: configurationFormValidate(), configurationFormSubmit(), supportsFeature(), view() – but all with sensible defaults in AbstractService.
- Added Index::getFulltextFields() for convenience.
- Added search_api_current_search() as a static query cache (necessary e.g. for facetting). Along with this, added the concept of search IDs, so searches can be uniquely identified – at least within one page request.
A ton of bug fixes and other improvements.
Things that don't work yet (I admit it, there are a few):
- Facets on dates, or other ranges, at least in Solr.
- There is some other facet anomaly I have to investigate (sharp eyes will spy it in the screencast).
- Sorting by related entities' properties (e.g., author's name) in views – not my fault, though, it gets double-urlencoded by Views.
- Indexing taxonomy terms associated with a node, and even for two reasons:
-- Properties that are lists of entities can't be indexed.
-- Fields only present on a bundle, and not on all entities of that type, currently can't be indexed. This is simply a UI restriction I have to work around.
- Removing deleted entities from the index (see – it's not my fault).
- The tests are heavily out of sync with the module, this should be fixed before a 1.0 release. Also, the new modules are yet untested.