Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
how about merging the efforts of both modules, Drupal Tweaks and Util, along with some others?
Util - http://drupal.org/project/util
sub-modules would probably be the best method for incorporating all the functionality.
i'm going to also point out functionality from the following modules which could be merged in:
- Administration Menu (the other stuff on 3.x asides the menu functionality) - http://drupal.org/project/admin_menu
- Fieldset helper - http://drupal.org/project/fieldset_helper
- Check Heavy UI - http://drupal.org/project/check_heavy_ui
- Permission Select - http://drupal.org/project/permission_select
- All Permissions - http://drupal.org/project/allperms
- Better Permissions - http://drupal.org/project/better_perms
- Module Filter - http://drupal.org/project/module_filter
- Filter Permissions - http://drupal.org/project/filter_perms
- Enabled Modules - http://drupal.org/project/enabled_modules
- Used modules - http://drupal.org/project/used_modules
- Update form enhancement - http://drupal.org/project/update_form_enhancement
- Database tweaks - http://drupal.org/project/db_tweaks (already merged in drupal_tweaks)