This modules provides following functionality:
Quick common operation
- Enabling and disabling modules through autocomplete suggestions
- Quick search for the nodes, users, etc. to make some operations
Quick Drupal operation
- clear the cache and rebuild permissions from one place or do them both at once
- show or log backtrace on Drupal errors
- Increasing PHP max_execution_time value
- Increasing PHP memory_limit value
If your maximum execution time or memory limit is too less, you can experience WSOD (White Screen of Death).
http://drupal.org/node/207036 (Increase PHP memory limit)
http://drupal.org/node/482956 (Silent WSODs (White Screen of Death) - fixing step by step)
This sub-module allow you to enable and change following settings in your database configuration on the fly:
and changing SQL_MODES
Read more about those variables:
And SQL Modes:
Note: It will not work on servers, where your account don't have proper privileges!
You can also follow similar topics:
You may also read about some database issues:
http://drupal.org/node/259580 ("Warning: MySQL server has gone away" - Tune MySql to resolve this problem)
Tweaks for following modules:
- Views - which view is provided by which module
- Block - which block is provided by which module
Analysing your website and give usefull suggestions
- automatically detect new changes in menu system
- check for duplicates modules in your filesystem
- check if your PHP memory should be increased
- check if some modules should be updated (TODO)
and many more
1. Install and enable the module.
2. Go to Settings Page (admin/drupal_tweaks)
at least PHP5
Easier way to find some nodes on Content list (Search engine and make list sortable?)
Any many more which will be not implemented into core.
If you have some ideas, I'm open for the new suggestions.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: RDF
- Reported installs: 517 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 19,909
- Last modified: March 7, 2016
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.