Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
I've used this module and I found it really helpful and it perfectly works with Taxonomy, but not with Ubercart Catalog (that uses taxonomy). The reason is because the module is implemented if the args sent are:
- An integer greater than 0
But Ubercart's catalog arguments are:
- An integer (the term id) [and maybe a list of "subterms" ids separated by spaces]
In this way, when the module found a Ubercart's catalog term, it doesn't do anything.
I've already done a module that fixes this issue, and I asked for a CVS account to add it as a new project, id joins Taxonomy Title with Ubercart's catalog, in fact, both modules are required. But as my module doesn't add anything new to Drupal, and it doesn't have any configuration page, just a function that check for catalog terms, I think this function would be added to Taxonomy Terms instead to be a whole different project.
You can find my module here: http://drupal.org/node/791900 it perfectly works without changing anything in Catalog or Taxonomy Title modules, but I think that is better to implement it directly on Taxonomy Title.
If you need more information I'll be pleased to help you. If you want, you can add me as a co-maintainer and will help you with this implementation and maybe other things in the future.