Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
On my Suse 10 box, I uninstalled Php4, and apache. Installed apache2, Php5.1.4 and Mysql. The problem I am facing now are
- mywebsite.com points to index.html from apache2 (It works)
- mywebstie.com/index.php points to "PHP MySQL support not enabled We were unable to use the MySQL database because the MySQL extension for PHP is not installed. Check your PHP.ini to see how you can enable it."
- php-config --extension-dir outputs /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/non-debug-non-zts-20050922
- apache error_log contains
"Tue Jun 06 13:50:16 2006] [warn] pid file /usr/local/apache2/logs/httpd.pid overwritten -- Unclean shutdown of previous Apache run?
[Tue Jun 06 13:50:16 2006] [notice] Apache/2.2.2 (Unix) PHP/5.1.4 configured -- resuming normal operations
[Tue Jun 06 13:50:59 2006] [notice] SIGHUP received. Attempting to restart
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: U\x89\xe5VS\xe8\xbb\xfc\xff\xff\x81\xc3\x16@: Unable to initialize module\nModule compiled with module API=20020429, debug=0, thread-safety=0\nPHP compiled with module API=20050922, debug=0, thread-safety=0\nThese options need to match\n in Unknown on line 0"
- php.ini doc_root = /usr/local/apache2/htdocs
- php.ini extension_dir = /usr/local/lib/php/extensions
- extension mysql.so is uncommented
- httpd.conf has index.php in DirectoryIndex
- httpd.conf has AddType application/x-httpd-php .php .phtml
- I have run thru the mysql instructions on INSTALL_mysql.txt on the drupal install
- Copied all drupal files to htdocs
- Modified settings.php