Got this error after updating to the last version (1.2)
Fatal error: Cannot break/continue 1 level in /home2/madfanbo/public_html/site/modules/taxonomy_title/taxonomy_title.module on line 99

#1 extrabreak.patch888 bytesjenlampton


jenlampton’s picture

Status:Active» Fixed
new888 bytes

Well that's no good :/

For starters, I think that path to the module location is incorrect, it should be living in public_html/sites/all/modules or public_html/sites/somethingelse/modules, but I did find your error! There's an extra break tag in there, that for some reason didn't cause any problems on my dev site.

Patch attached. Correction also committed to dev branch.


hass’s picture

Please create a new release. This breaks the module at all.

hass’s picture

This breaks every node and the complete site. Role a new release, please!

jenlampton’s picture

I hope the patch fixes the problem :-) Issuing a new release.

hass’s picture

The changes above fixed my site, but I fixed it myself before I saw the patch...

Status:Fixed» Closed (fixed)

Automatically closed -- issue fixed for 2 weeks with no activity.