Changes since CCK 6.x-2.5:
IMPORTANT: Please, apply this patch before running update.php for userreference module. More information about this issue:
- The main reason to pack this release is to keep CCK in sync with recent changes in Views 2.7 that broke the advanced views feature in Node reference fields.
- As usual, please make backups before upgrading.
- Visit update.php and apply pending updates after uploading the new files.
- #244896 by stella, canaryMason - Add incremental classes for multiple value fields in views.
- #227129 by igor.ro - Expose "delta" column in multiple value fields to Views.
- #531662 by neochief - i18n support. Allow external modules to translate field labels, descriptions and allowed values list as typed in the field settings form.
- #531662 i18n support for fieldgroups.
- #558420 Accept trimmed titles in nodereference autocomplete validation to prevent title mismatch errors when title ends with space.
- #596428 by NancyDru - Allow external modules alter the content type list.
- #416134 Userreference, impossible to filter allowed values by blocked users. Requires update.php.
- #545942 warning: array_filter() [function.array-filter]: The first argument should be an array in userreference_update_6002().
- #521002 Fix validation errors when using optgroups in allowed values for select elements.
- #550252 by GuyPaddock - content_db_index_exists produces SQL errors when creating node reference fields for MySQL 4 (related to #231453).
- #551280 by xurizaemon - Typo fix for "this field cannot hold more that 3 values" error message.
- #558744 by chellomere - Fix one of the swedish translation strings to be correct, and much clearer.
- #562260 by przadka - content_db_index_exists() has wrong syntax for PostgreSQL.
- #567168 by jcmarco - Checkbox required not defined for on/off widgets.
- #568430 by Jody Lynn - Bad @see in content-field.tpl.php.
- #572672 by Jan van Diepen - Remove redundant (and bad) inclusion of node/content_types.inc in content_copy_import_form_submit().
- #585048 Setting "All users" in "User status that can be referenced" option reverts to "Blocked users".
- #589306 warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in includes/panels/content_types/content_field.inc on line 166.
- #605152 by pokurek - Missing number formatter fr_2.
- #604830 by mattyoung - 32 characters limit on field and group identifiers in "Manage fields" screen.
- #464030 by eojthebrave - Typo in content_copy.module help.
- #614292 by DeFr - Fix CCK Reference fields based on views broken by recent change in views_plugin_style Views 2.7 (#502348).