This is a security release. For more details see SA-CONTRIB-2009-065 - Browscap - Cross Site Scripting. Users are encouraged to upgrade as soon as possible.
When you upgrade be sure to clear the menu cache by visiting and executing update.php or visiting admin/settings/performance and clearing the cache.
Changes since DRUPAL-6--1-0:
- #336361 by Pasqualle: Untranslatable strings
- #300627 by Darren Oh: Postgresql support.
- #476920 by Darren Oh: Uninstall should just uninstall the module's schema instead of its tables.
- README style fixups, also we no longer import database files
- More help after initial installation
- bug #360347 by Rob Loach, greggles: php notices and code cleanup
- feature #467324 by greggles: If recording is not enabled, add instructions to the reports page of how to enable it (and a few other small things)
- feature #579712 by greggles: provide simple 'is a crawler' check
- bug #530686 by greggles, davereid, Rob Loach: Extra blank tab in admin/reports/browscap interface and/or php notice from hook_menu