Hooray, I made it! Eight months of development and countless late nights hacking away and Adaptivetheme is finally released.
This stable version does not change much from RC1, although there are some notable subtractions and additions:
- search form overrides have been removed (conflicted with modules ability to use hook_form_alter)
- "user not verified" theme setting removed, was pretty useless anyway and didn't really do anything
- Added theme setting to modify the output of primary and secondary links as normal drupal menus - this was necessary to support the mobile themes (and the new Adaptivetheme Mobile subtheme)
- Added theme setting to add or remove .title & .title-[type] classes for block, node, comment headings.
I also did a lot of cleaning up:
- maintenance page cleanup - logo and site name HTML was wrong in RC1 and removed redundant DIV wrappers
- modded edit links, cleaner implementation
- wrapped everything in template.php with db_is_active() to stop errors in maintenance page when the db was down
- body classes got another overhaul, I started using the Context module and few others that added body classes and I needed to bring back the old explode method of 6.x-1.x and then add some tricky logic to strip out classes based on theme settings. Its not so pretty but it works and in D7 we can do this the right way