This is it people, my time is up so dev must cease here. Bug fixes only from now on (yeah, right...), no seriously, my studies are suffering badly!
This 6.x-1-2 ushers in a new phase for AT:
1. All theme settings that allowed user input strings (except the breadcrumb separator) have been removed #557698: User input theme settings not translatable
2. Another reshuffle of code has gone down:
- page, node, block, comment preprocess functions have been abstracted to individual inc files (ala studio theme)
- template.theme-settings.inc and template.theme-functions.inc are dead
- the remaining preprocess functions and all theme functions now live in template.php and use themeName_preprocess_hook naming, so the themeEngine_ naming is gone
3. Removed the firstword guff from block.tpl.php, the function is still in the theme so you can use it if you want
4. Added jQuery superslieght, this is a PNG FIx script and works very well
5. Add module check for Submitted by module so the Author and Date settings are disabled if that module is enabled
6. Themed the crap out of the theme settings fieldsets (Drupal core fieldsets) they now all collapse by default, hope you like it :P, some tricky hook_theme stuff going down for that one...
7. Lots of small CSS updates, nothing major just margin/padding that sort of thing