Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
In the department of libraries in the University of Catalonia, we have expanded the code so far.
The main concept is a little different from the original. In particular the main features are:
- It is developed for 6.x core module. So even if the version of this page says 5x version, it's false. It is for 6.x core module
- Ability to select more than one repository to import, with different settings for each.
- Ability to assign different content types for each content repositories.
- Ability to assign different taxonomy fields coming by OAI, as well as filter terms that should be excluded in the import.
- Ability to select the sets to import from each repository.
That's it, hope you can be of your interest and even be regarded as a beta for this module.