I upgraded to Bio 1.3 and start seeing two bios for each person. I've generalized the logs, but you still get a sense of what is happening.

Here's what my logs say:

content 04/15/2009 - 14:12 bio: added LName, FName testuser view
user 04/15/2009 - 14:12 New user: testuser . Anonymous edit
content 04/15/2009 - 14:12 Bio: added testuser bio upon registration. Anonymous view

Yes, I'm using Automatic NodeTitles, so I"m not sure if it's related to this issue: http://drupal.org/node/269927. I'm also using Inline Registration, but things seemed to be playing nicely before the upgrade.


lonehorseend’s picture

I just confirmed this issue by reverting to 5.x.1.2. When I did it worked as expected by creating only one bio.