Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Download advanced_help-6.x-1.2.tar.gztar.gz 77.47 KB
Download advanced_help-6.x-1.2.zipzip 90.94 KB
- by opendz: French translation
- Pasqualle's Hungarian translation of Advanced help module
- : Move the linebreak filter to after regex parsing to make sure path replacement happens.
- Ensure "name" and "index name" are properly translatable.
- : Translated images need a special keyword so that they can be shown.
- : Do not scan for README files if "help" directory exists, even if this module has no ini file.
- : Add "hide" directive so modules can elect not to show up in the main index.
- by KarenS: Small bug prevented modules from parenting their topics to another module properly.
- : search.module provided menu entry needed access control.
- German translation of full advanced help. Finally a proof of concept of fully translating the help in place exists!
- by pwolanin: If no advanced help, show module README file as a stopgap.
- by yched: Line left out to get $settings