Always name the user setting checkbox "Enable user tracking". Not sure what I've tested there...
Changes from 2.1:
This is a maintenance release with the following changes. If you have jquery_update installed - this upgrade is a MUST HAVE to make the GA module working as expected!
- Dynamic title and description for user opt-in/-out setting
- #329750 patch by christefano: Help text is missing command character (for users of OS X).
- #347359: AdSense reports integration with Google Analytics
- #357944: Support for try / catch (latest tracking code style)
- #335661: Invalid permission xxxx message running .test's
- #356766 by hass: Selector $('a', context) is not logging clicks with jquery_update