Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Warning: in 6.x-2.0-alpha5 loading of theme/subtheme stylesheets has been fixed. FCKeditor will now correctly load all stylesheets defined in a theme (and base theme) if "use theme css" option is selected in the FCKeditor profile. In some cases it may happen that content in the FCKeditor area will now look different than before. Especially, if you notice that the background of editing area has changed and you would like to disable it, take a look here: http://drupal.fckeditor.net/tricks#1
Changes since 6.x-2.0-alpha5:
-- 2009-03-11 version 6.x-2.x-dev
* Fixed the incompatibility with JsMin in IE
* Added support for Web File Manager (WebFM)
* Added possibility to load fckeditor.config.js from theme path
* Fixed: Img Assist button pops up blank window with JS errors
-- 2009-03-10 version 6.x-2.x-dev
* Fixed the issue with calling IMCE filebrowser when index.html resides in Drupal folder
-- 2009-02-19 version 6.x-2.x-dev
* Fixed the issue with including nonexisting subtheme stylesheet
-- 2009-02-16 version 6.x-2.x-dev
* Fixed: break tag shows up in empty Body field after saving
* Removed the "Red Title" style from the default list of styles
* Fixed:   shows up in empty Body field when ProcessHTMLEntities is set to false
* Removed t() from schema description
* Fixed: AJAX callback - XSS filter should not be called if no security filter is selected
-- 2009-01-28 version 6.x-2.x-dev
* Fixed: break plugin forces new paragraph
This is a completely new release of FCKeditor. It has not been tested well, so use it at your own risk. It contains lots of cool new features, so you may give it a try and report any errors you find.
Major improvements vs 6.x-1.x:
* powerful method of assigning FCKeditor to textareas (based on paths, ID's and content types)
* reduced memory usage, improved performance (module splitted into smaller files)
* better RTL support
* completely new method of loading FCKeditor based on Drupal.behaviours
* usability enhancements
... and lots of other new features/improvements.
Special thanks to Jorrit for his work on this release.