Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This release includes mainly just bug fixes.
If upgrading from version 6.x-1.2-1 or earlier, please read release notes for 6.x-1.3-rc2.
Warning: In 6.x-1.3-rc7 loading of theme/subtheme stylesheets has been fixed. FCKeditor will now correctly load all stylesheets defined in a theme (and base theme) if "use theme css" option is selected in the FCKeditor profile. In some cases it may happen that content in the FCKeditor area will now look different than before. Especially, if you notice that the background of editing area has changed and you would like to disable it, take a look here: http://drupal.fckeditor.net/tricks#1
Changes since 6.x-1.3-rc7:
-- 2009-03-11 version 6.x-1.x-dev
* Fixed the incompatibility with JsMin in IE
* Added support for Web File Manager (WebFM)
* Added possibility to load fckeditor.config.js from theme path
* Fixed: Img Assist button pops up blank window with JS errors
-- 2009-03-10 version 6.x-1.x-dev
* Fixed the issue with calling IMCE filebrowser when index.html resides in Drupal folder
-- 2009-02-19 version 6.x-1.x-dev
* Fixed the issue with including nonexisting subtheme stylesheet.
-- 2009-02-16 version 6.x-1.x-dev
* Fixed: break tag shows up in empty Body field after saving
* Removed the "Red Title" style from the default list of styles
* Fixed:   shows up in empty Body field when ProcessHTMLEntities is set to false
* Removed t() from schema description
* Fixed: AJAX callback - XSS filter should not be called if no security filter is selected
* Fixed: FCKeditor settings - error highlights wrong field
* Corrected validation of fields to exclude/include with double dash
-- 2009-01-28 version 6.x-1.x-dev
* Fixed: invalid text on toggle link
* Fixed: break plugin forces new paragraph