Make something amazing, for anyone, at DrupalCon. Standard prices end on August 26.
Some new features, and lots of bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Reworked notifications_save_subscription(): allow similar subscriptions and return status value
- Vocabularies default to disabled for tag subscriptions, #329208
- Fixed: PHP notices, by sun, #366391
- Fixed some more issues with per module queue processing, by Scott Reynolds, #362766
- Added 'fields sql' parameter for queries so we can actually speed up queries.
- Store field values as integer to speed up table joins, #364734
- Some fixes to the query builder, 'join args' was not initialized
- Added destination field to notifications and queue tables, to be used.
- Added event tracking to keep events table under limits, #333296
- Fixed: Per module queue processing not working, by Scott Reynolds, #362766
- Hide "Disable Notifications" checkbox for when notifications are disabled, by yhahn, #359507
- Fixed: missing defaults for digest messages in notifications content, by Scott Reynolds, #362242
- Replaced notifications_text_replace() by messaging_text_replace()
- Global tokens now added in by messaging module
- Improved query builder, added sql generator, added some tests.
- Added Italian translation, by Drein, #338513
- Fixed two notifications for the same comment, by rcourtna, #340082
- Fixed issues with subscriptions admin forms, #331928
- Added logging option and capabilities using new query builder
- Fixed multiple missing module parameter in queue processing
- Fixed typo 'inmediate' -> 'immediate', by rcourtna, #340316
- Fixed issues with new messages as objects instead of arrays.