Posted by drewish on
Last updated: December 24, 2010 - 22:58
View change notices for this release
Changes since DRUPAL-6--3-0-ALPHA5:
- #318694 by drewish, Add CCK D5 upgrade compatibility check.
- #295620 Fix includes to avoid "Call to undefined function field_file_load()"
- #318993 by stella, Patch for problems found in code review.
- #319339 by drewish, Don't keep rescanning files if they don't have a filefield_meta record.
- #295620 by drewish, Revisiting the .inc includes.
- #319114 by pasqualle, fix notices in field_file_save_file using variable names copy and pasted from field_file_save_upload.
- #310698 by dopry, update the default value callback to only display a single extra filefield by default. There are still upstream issues with cck, see http://drupal.org/node/320313#comment-1083296
- #321342 by jhedstrom, display php's maximum upload side on filefield widget settings form.
- #320330 by neochief, fix default value assignment in filefield_widget. huzzah! tnx.
- #314049 by m29Corey, inlcude field_file.inc for install profiles... wow these dynamic includes are annoying. :)
- #301398 by quicksketch: Install error: Call to undefined function content_notify().
- #331599 by Moonshine: Use CCK's views relationship handler rather than the defaul views one.
- #334468 by Sutharsan, cck/content_admin.inc not found during update.php. applied to head tnx.
#295620, Call to undefined function field_file_load().. decided to include field_file.inc at a global level.
- #330630 by ultimateboy, Imagefield mentioned in watchdog message.
- #333994 by Grunog2, Not setting file permissions on uploads. set perms to 644 after file_save_upload in field_file.inc
- change module in watchdog entry from imageapi to filefield... sillly copy and paste errors.
- #291383 by webchick, hook_file_download() causes 404 for filefield-derived fields on private download
- #325198 by Amitaibu, Maximum upload size per node is never checked for unrequired field
good catch... thanks.
- #318216 by neochief, Multiple items becomes shuffle after creating a node
- #328943 by close, Typo in filefield.widget.inc
- Make the JS to bounce invalid extensions a little smarter on what it targets.
- #342336 by drewish: Revisit JS filtering so it works with spaces between extensions and uses a common error class name so other modules can use the same JS.
- #342336 by drewish: follow up to fix a bug.
- Dropping the extraneous filefield_file.inc and merging it back into the .module.
- Clean up some PHP warnings.
- #345998 by mfb: Pop up error when trying to remove an image.
- by arthurf, add #attributes support to filefield elements outer wrapper.
- #310126 by Rob Loach: Filefield Meta erasing file descriptions.
Official release from tag: