Fixed the most important bugs found in 5.x-2.2-rc1.
-- 2008-06-23 version 5.x-2.x-dev
* Warning: CCK: FCKeditor will now appear on fields of Text type if "Minimum rows" in FCKeditor profile is set to 1 (default).
Changes since 5.x-2.2-rc1:
-- 2008-10-15 version 6.x-1.x-dev
EMailProtection has been set to "none" by default in fckeditor.config.js
* Fixed: Apache reports Forbidden Error on File Browse
* Added user profile validation
* Fixed: formatting output doesn't format properly (part 2)
-- 2008-10-09 version 5.x-2.x-dev
* Extended default exclusion list, added hack for module developers allowing to disable fckeditor on specific textareas
* Fixed: formatting output doesn't format properly
* File_download adds text/plain content type to a pdf
-- 2008-10-08 version 5.x-2.x-dev
* Added upgrading instructions
-- 2008-09-17 version 5.x-2.x-dev
* Fixed taxonomy support in Link to node plugin
-- 2008-09-16 version 5.x-2.x-dev
* added field IDs from google_analytics and piwik modules to the default exclusion list
-- 2008-09-12 version 5.x-2.x-dev
* edit-update-notify-emails field added to default exclusion list
-- 2008-09-11 version 5.x-2.x-dev
tag to the list of suggested allowed tags in Filtered HTML input format.
-- 2008-09-04 version 5.x-2.x-dev
* Fixed: "Show disable/enable rich text editor toggle" value was ignored from user settings.
* More user friendly, but still expermimental support for Link to content/node integration.
* Improved protection against browsers caching fckeditor.config.js
* Fixed: incomatibility with l10n_client (added edit-target to the default exclude list)
-- 2008-08-27 version 5.x-2.x-dev
-- 2008-08-18 version 5.x-2.x-dev
* Added edit-relatedlinks-fieldset-relatedlinks to the exclusion list. (Conflict with Related Links Module).